Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rainday

So today I got on the bus after getting stuff from Stop and Shop to make my friend cookies. And close to my bus stop I heard these girls behind me talking. One asked, "Is that Lexie?" (aka Sushi, a friend who lives near me) And the other was like, "No, I saw her. It's just some chick." Now, my music may have been a little loud and I may not have heard everything they said, but I know I heard something along the lines of that. And I thought, "Some chick? SOME CHICK?!"
You know those times when you think of doing something completely out of line or character? Well this was one of those times. Right before getting off the bus I thought about telling them, "One, I'm a friend of Lexie and two, I'm not just some chick. My name is Christina." *cue exit*
Hahah. That would've been funny. I either would've gotten a fist in the face or they would've just thought I was crazy hahaha.

When I got home, I thought about people again. There are so many people in the world, but in our lifetimes, we only get to meet a few of them. We act like strangers to one another (hence, "some chick") when really, we're all inhabitants of the same world. We're all humans. We all have a link to each other in one way or another. I don't know. Just a thought.
Well, you know that one of my goals in life is to be remembered long after I'm dead. And I figure that the more people I meet and impact, the better chance I have at attaining that goal, right? :D
So from here on, whenever I get the chance to do something new and meet new people, I'll do it (if it's in my best interest, of course). I want to see the world, meet tons of people! I want to get so much more out of this life. I want I want I want... but what do I need?

Ohhh. Food for thought lol. Laterrsss loves :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment