Saturday, April 17, 2010

Woah No

Crazy how time flies by so fast. I haven't blogged in like 3 weeks guys... and April vacation is finally here so I guess now is as good a time as any to update :)
So much went on that if I went into detail about each one, I'd end up writing a book. So I'm just going to list the things I remember, I guess. Here we go.

*I accidentally deleted a blog that I was typing in a note on my iPhone >:(
*Good Friday I actually went to church! *gasp!shock*
*Ms. Moore, a science teacher from school, passed away... Then Mr. Huie's dad passed away. He didn't come to school for a week :(
*My cutie/bandit Thorton showed me that if I like someone, I should just go for it and ask them out on a date lol. Then I realized that if I did that with any of the guys I currently like/have an interest in, it either wouldn't work or would end horribly.
*I saw Dirty Dancing for the first time. It made me want to learn how to seriously dance. And now I love that song even more!
*The Script is on KISS 108 now! Great for them! But now I don't listen to KISS anymore lol. Most of the songs I hear are crap so I listen to Magic 106.7 instead :)
*I talked to Frank-o-bean on the phone again. I miss our hour long convos :) He reminded me that he's graduating soon and I thought about how much I'm gonna miss him and all the other seniors... so sad :'(
*Oh yea. And I realized something else about him. He's around a different girl like every time I see him haha. Which shouldn't bother me at all, but if you know our history, you'd understand why it irks me often.
*I wish Bluprint Cru had won ABDC. Poreotics (however you spell it) is fun and all that, but seriously, all they do is "tick-tick-tick-tick-tick" haha. The charit episode was so cool. I absolutely FELL IN LOVE with Jabawockees! 8D
*Harvard Square is such a cool place to explore. First I went there with Quistina (lol! came up with that on the spot) and both my fiances. Then I went there a second time with just Ninja. Crazy night, crazy people... o_o
*Frank-o-bean taught me an important lesson about self-esteem. I'll never forget it. It's just that some of my friends can't name one good thing about themselves and it saddens me because I can think of at least 20 each!
*Malcolm in Texas. We talked on the phone and he cheered me up a bunch. I gotta get more focused on my schoolwork >:O
*Blakey's aunt passed away also :( She's been through SO MUCH in her life. I just wish that I could stand by her side to help, but idk. Time separated us. She's doing her own thing now, but one day, we'll be together again... I hope. I won't let her go.
*I had a viral infection (NOT mono) all last weekend and a little bit into this week. Horrible. Absolutely horrible. I was tired and weak all the time. I had headaches and a fever and a sore throat and back pain. UGH. But I'm better now. Although I do seem to be seeing a bit more blood than usual... let's hope I don't have anemia like my mom is making me believe. She's always saying the worst that can happen...

Damn. So many deaths. Isn't this spring? This is supposed to be the time of birth and renewal and happiness and all that crap. But it's seems like the opposite. I don't know. All these deaths and somehow the world keeps spinning, life keeps going. But though sometimes you may feel like bawling in tears or crawling to your room and hiding from the world, you've got to be brave. Take some time and learn to let it be. Because you've got to keep going with the world too.
And that's my final thought of the morning. Have a good day all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment