Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BC1: Day 2

Something you love about yourself.

Hmmm. Yes, I love myself but I feel like listing all the things I love about myself would be a very... conceited act. And honestly, I can only think of things to say that I like about myself, not love. Let's see... (yeesh, these questions are hard).
I love my patience. Granted, I'm not very patient when it comes to children but I consider myself a very patient person. Especially when the subject is relationships. Did you know that I still have virgin lips? I've never been kissed haha.
There's this one girl I know who is ummm impatient when it comes to this subject. Now I'm not sure whether it's issues with her father in childhood or self-esteem issues, but she is always pining for a different guy. And back when I used to talk to her a lot she would always talk about some new guy in her life. And not even guys actually in her life, it would be guys she crushed on and tried desperately to get involved with through emails and facebook. I gotta hand it to her for being bold enough to do all that, but at the end of the day she'd find herself with a bookfull of poems written about different guys, crushes, that she never got to be with. I'm not like that. For the most part, I like the way my life is right now. I love my friends. I love hanging out with them. Yes, there are a few guys I like, but unfortunately I know it won't work. I know they're just crushes. I know that some day I'll find a guy worthy of my affection... and my hand (not in marriage, yet lol). I have patience when it comes to finding a boyfriend and I love it because who knows, maybe that guy, the one who steals my first kiss, will be a keeper for life. Maybe waiting makes way for a better relationship. Yes, I'll be highly inexperienced but I await those surprises with curiosity, wonder, and happiness.


One thing though, I dislike PDA lol.
Alright, cya!

1 comment:

  1. one day, you'll find a guy..who's also unexperienced..to experience your first kiss with! that'll be even better b/c you won't have to think about that person ever being with someone else except you. ;]

    "maybe that guy, the one who steals my first kiss, will be a keeper for life."<--aww <3

    continuing being patient and one day you'll find someone who'll be worth your time. let's hope it'll be the same with me..lol high school boys suck. >.<

    ReplyDelete