Sunday, December 5, 2010

BC1: Day One

Something you hate about yourself.

Hate is a strong word.
And I don't hate myself. I just dislike some of my characteristics. Obvious things for instance. Being tall comes with a price and that debt is one I won't ever be freed from. I don't like my big hands or feet. But I remember this one talk I had with my mom in middle school. I was telling her how I was self-conscious about my feet and she said that if anyone ever made fun of them that I should be like "Well how do you expect me to stand up? I need big feet to support my tall body." Or something like that haha... but it really cheered me up and whenever I get self-conscious about my body, I think about that talk we had in the bathroom. :)
And I dislike that I hold grudges. And that I get annoyed easily (like if someone took something and didn't put it back in the right spot or the right way... or if my parents say something that ticks me off; I hate to yell at them but even if they meant no harm, I just flip out). And that I don't have much patience with kids, I don't know why. And that I can be selfish.
And I could go on, but I'm tired a my mom is really annoying me and I just want to go up to my room. So I'll blog another time... tomorrow!
Cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment