Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BC1: Day Six

Something you hope you never have to do.

I hope I never have to... fight anyone. Like for real. I say that I'm gonna beat people up all the time, but I don't actually mean it. When I say that it either means that the person hurt me or hurt someone that I love... or that I love them, but they did something stupid. Yup. Those are really the only reasons I'd say that I'll beat someone up. But I'm a lover, not a fighter (a hopeless lover at that lol). I don't like violence. Like that fight I witnessed between Bianca and U... (I don't know her nameee >.<) on Friday. That scared the shit outta me. I was just walking up the stairs going to my locker when I noticed people arguing and then *BAM* punches getting thrown.
I'm an advocate for peace. (Well, I don't talk about it, but I try to keep the peace through my actions.) However though I've taken self defense classes and have some muscles from volleyball, I doubt I'd be able to defend myself well in a real fight.
Still, I think fighting one another is a little barbaric. I mean, it doesn't make sense. Use your words. Walk away. Again, if we all were a bit more accepting and loving, we wouldn't have to worry about these problems.

Oh, you know what? I also hope that I never have to make one of those life-threatening decisions like in Saw. And I hope I never have to hurt someone else intentionally (I guess that goes along with the fighting thing). And I hope I never have to witness a murder or a rape or a robbery or something like that. That'd be horrid. Average people like to turn their heads on the basest habits of evil men, but they exist. It's out there and it happens everyday.

Whoo. Okay, I'm done.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment