Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ketchup

Okay. So I looked at my calender earlier and I realized it was Tuesday. Whoo! I survived two days of school (this week)!
So today was ridiculously cold. I was just talking to my mom about how this morning it wasn't cold, but I nearly froze to death on my way home... Then I remembered that she gave me a ride to school this morning LOL. But seriously. My face was numb, I couldn't feel my toes, and my fingers felt like they were going to fall off even though I had gloves on. And this was all in Roslindale Square as I was waiting for the bus. Ridiculous. Yesterday was like 50 degrees! I wore a skirt! Yet when I was walking over to Stop and Shop a couple hours ago (I was warm everywhere except my head, stupid wind >_>) it was snowing. Seriously? Snow? I mean, I know it's winter and everything but I was sort of hoping the snow would be put off until the week starting Christmas break or something lol. Winter's my favorite season, but I don't like the cold. The bitter, biting winter cold. It makes me shiver. Haha pun.
Anywhom, I made my Christmas list (for other people) just the other day. So sad haha. I mean, I love it, all my ideas are awesome (as usual lol jk) but it's so last minute! And I have barely any money to work with! I feel bad because everyone else says how they got me the perfect gift or something, but I have nothing for them (yet anyway). So for half of the people on my list, I hope they accept and enjoy my baked goods. <:\ This is exactly what happened last year. I gave people late gifts. I ended up giving people gifts up until my birthday, when I should've been recieving gifts lol. I even used some of my birthday money to get those last few gifts. How bad is that? lol
But hey, in the end they're happy (I hope) and I'm happy so it works out. I just need to work on saving my money. And getting a job so I can make a steady income. Sigh. I really hope people like their gifts this year. I have like the best things planned. It'll just take time -_-
And my shindig. I've been debating with myself about whether I should have it or not, but I think I will. I should anyway. Even if like nobody RSVP'd the event, I know at least a few people will come. And just those few people will make it awesome. Even if we are just sitting around watching movies and baking :\ (My house is so lame. There's nothing to do! lol)
I don't think I would've wanted certain people to come anyway...

So recently I've been having these thoughts. And I'm not sure if they're correct or not, but that's what it feels like... I feel like "the other woman". Haha yes, it sounds funny but I'm serious. Maybe I keep doing things with him because subconsciously I'm still trying to get him, but I don't want that. He has a girlfriend. I don't wanna be a homewrecker! lol
Let's hope that I'm just the "really good woman friend" and nothing more.

Hey! Malcolm's visting for the holidays! :D
He's coming this Sunday, I can't wait. He and Mr. T and me are gonna go last minute Christmas shopping haha. Funn!
Oh and I have to preform in the Winter Concert Thursday for Chorus. Yay. I can't wait. (Can you feel the sarcasm?) I mean, last week if you had asked me I would've said that I'm excited for the concert, but after today, not anymore. I told Mr. Wurman that I wasn't feeling well and that I was gonna go home after school, but he said that I had to go to dress rehearsal -_-
So eventhough I was sick, I went. And I didn't even sing, I sat in the "audience". And at the end right before I was gonna leave, he snatched the permission slip from me. That pissed me off. I know it's his first year and everything, but he's just way too antsy about this. I understand that some of the people in Chorus won't stop talking, but there's no reason for him to take out his frustrations on me. The same thing happened with Spirit Day. This is just one of the differences between BPS and suburban schools (Lexington). When I was in Chorus, it was NICE. We got shirts, we performed at a retirement home, we sounded awesome. Though the music teacher was sort of a slut, she was fun and knew what she was doing. I'm not saying that Mr. Wurman doesn't know what he's doing, I just feel like he's overwhelmed with all these kids. Because back in Lexington there was like maybe 20 people in our group. I don't know. He just needs to take a chill pill.

Alright. I still have lots of work to do so I'll write you later blogettes.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment