Monday, March 28, 2011

Chupson

He's the cutest, sweetest little grown thing! ^^ I love him to pieces.
Today after practice I took him to Ruggles and treated him to a smoothie at Jamba Juice. I found out yesterday that he was sick and since I couldn't get him cough drops or OJ or tissues or anything I got him a delicious fruit smoothie with an immunity boost hehehe. So much for being frugal... But if it's for him, I don't mind. I don't mind at all :)
We talked and we caught up. And he says that he owes me, but I refuse any sort of repayment. :P
While we were going back to the train station Michele called him. And even though he was nodding off on the bus, really tired, sick, and I'm sure wanted to get home, he told me that he was gonna meet up with her because something happened. When I hear that I just think of how big his heart is and how much he cares for her. (When he first told me that he liked someone I sorta kinda figured it was her. I don't know how, I just knew.) And when I got home I really wanted to send him a facebook message along the lines of:

I was just thinking... I know I can't say anything about her since I don't know her like you do, but I assume that if Michele is Cwong's best friend, she's a good person. I just hope she's worth it, all the stuff you do for her. If she ever breaks your heart...

But I couldn't finish my thoughts. If I actually did send it to him I feel like I'd be crossing some line. I know how he feels about her. And I barely know her so it'd be wrong to start something. But those are my thoughts. I really hope that Michele is worth all Chupson's time and effort. I'm sure she is, but... I just don't want him to get his heart broken. I don't think I could bear it to see him sad.


Chup. My son. He deserves so much more :)
As does Twinn and Vthong. The younger generation. They each have hearts of gold. And I wish them the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment