Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of the Road

So...the year is almost over. And I keep saying how I'm not gonna miss the majority of the people in that school, but I will miss hanging out with all my friends, the people I actually talk to. We've had so many good times :) That's life I guess. Always moving, always changing. You meet more people and make new friends and hopefully you keep the old ones too.
Last summer was the best I ever had because I got to spend a bunch of time with all my friends. My goal is to do that again (while getting a job because being broke isn't fun). There's only so much time left before we go our separate ways... it sorta makes me sad.

But anyway, I haven't been getting much of any sleep lately. Last week I was tired everyday, then over the weekend I had so much to do that I couldn't get a full night's sleep, and now so far this week I haven't slept well either. It's exhausting. I go to school and I'm so tired that I'm either like a zombie or I just sleep in class. Today though I came home after Chorus, ate, got my prom shoes!, and fell asleep lol. At least I'll have gotten like 4 hours of sleep tonight, right? haha. It's so bad.
I had a dream while I was "napping" though. It was about him. The freckled kid. It's true that dreams are a part of the subconscious mind, but I've always felt that everything you dream of has some sort of relevance to real life, your thoughts, your feelings. (Is that true as well?) And for me to have a dream about him says something really important, especially considering what happened in the dream. In summary, I think my dream means that I want to be close to him. Or some part of my subconscious does. Maybe it was just a random thought way back in the crevices of my brain working it's way into pictures on the forefront of my mind. Or maybe that's what's really on my mind. Hmmmm... Yeah, you could say that I'm overthinking this lol.

Okay, I have to go do homework now. (Yes, there are teachers who are still giving out work to do -_- ) My brain is so dead I don't know how I'm gonna write this essay thing for English. Sigh. Night! Or actually, morning! I told you I was going nocturnal...

No comments:

Post a Comment