Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK.

I can't even be happy that I just came back from an awesome Far East Movement concert, my first concert, because I saw you. I txted you on my way there and you replied "who's this". One, I hate it when people say that and two, how could you not know it was me? I'm hoping that you just got a new sim card for your iPhone and lost all your contacts. I hope. Cause otherwise that means you deleted my number. I have no idea what I did or what happened to make you not talk to me, but I'm sick of it now. I thought I could sit and wait for you to say something, but I don't think I can. Passive was never the way we were. I'd love to confront you but how do I approach you after we haven't spoken for two weeks? This is complete bullshit. Thanks, best friend. Never again...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment