Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Robyn Knows.

Call Your Girlfriend -- Robyn

Today I went out and celebrated my friend's birthday at Boston Bowl and I saw Bridesmaids and had a good time.. but that's not what I wanted to talk about. It's Honey Bee.
I'm going to write a letter to her explaining my thoughts and feelings and everything but right now I just can't get over him. I've thought about it and I feel terrible for saying what I said to her, my thoughts about him. It's just the way I feel and I honestly don't think that'll ever change, no matter how much I want to at least get to know him. Cheating is just... ugh.
I was talking with my mom just a bit ago and I thought of this song. Not only is it a great song by one of my favorite artists but it seems to fit the situation perfectly.
Him. If he really likes Honey Bee, he'd break up with his girlfriend. No excuses. Sure, it's hard after being together for such a long time but... Honey Bee is worth it. Break up with her or stop messing around. It's black and white to me. If only I could see the gray, if only I could see it the way Honey Bee sees it, maybe then I'd understand.
Honey Bee. She'll get her letter soon. I just need to get my thoughts together. She'll see things from my view soon.. or at least I hope she does. It's always good to get more than one perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment