Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 04

List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.

Jeez. 15? Really? I can barely think of 5... sigh.
  1. Under Control -- Parachute
  2. Fallin' For You -- Colbie Caillat
  3. Move Along -- The All-American Rejects
  4. Be Mine! -- Robyn
  5. All You Need Is Love -- The Beatles (Yes, at this point I'm just going through my iTunes lol)
  6. I Gotta Feeling -- Black Eyed Peas
  7. Dancing On My Own -- Robyn
  8. Maps -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  9. I Want You To Want Me -- Cheap Trick
  10. Till I Get There -- Lupe Fiasco
  11. I'm Coming Out -- Diana Ross
  12. Float On -- Modest Mouse
  13. Are We All Forgotten -- Paper Route
  14. Wish -- Paper Route
  15. Two Birds -- Regina Spektor
  16. Dream On -- Robyn (just because♥)
Okay. So I guess it really wasn't that hard lol. I couldn't even fit all of them on my list haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment