Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 17

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

Honestly, I've never thought about switching lives with anyone... Actually I take that back, I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a guy lol. But I really wouldn't want to actually switch lives with one. I like the life I have. And yes, people always say that they want to see from another person's perspective, but things wouldn't be the same if you actually could. Everyone has different experiences for a reason. So that we can learn to look outside the box. So that we can try to see things from another's perspective. So that we all take that extra effort to relate to each other just a little bit more. So that we can learn to accept others the way they are. Therefore if I had the chance to switch lives with someone for a day, I wouldn't do it.
Yea, that was a long explanation but it made sense in my head haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment