Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nature Trip


No, haha, I didn't take these pictures while on a nature trip. I just happen to really like these pictures. The upper left and bottom right pictures are of Ginko Biloba trees. There's one on campus here. I noticed its leaves one day and noted it because they were so unique. The upper right picture is of a monkey flower, an orange one to be more specific haha. The name and color just fits me so well! x) And the bottom left picture is of a yellow sticky monkey flower. That picture is stunning, period. I just had to throw it in my collage haha. But yea, aren't these plants so pretty? Take a second and look at all the nature around you. You'll find that it truly is amazing. <3

That'd be awesome if I could have orange monkey flowers at my wedding LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment