Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cream Cheese.

I'm a picky eater, I'll admit it. Not only am I allergic to a bunch of different things but I just don't eat certain foods because I don't like their taste. I can't help it. I think I get it from my mom.
Well there are some foods that I just don't like that I don't even remember trying. For instance, today someone gave me a packet of cream cheese to eat with a bagel. I honestly don't remember the last time I tried cream cheese, all I know is that it doesn't please my taste buds. But I wanted to give it a try just to make sure I really didn't like it. So I did. And honestly? .......... it tasted like crap. Whoever thought of putting cheese on a bagel was an idiot (unless we're talking about pizza bagels, because that was a genius idea). So I guess the moral from that was to just trust my instincts? Oh well lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment