Thursday, October 13, 2011

I knew I should've just left it alone.. but now I feel the need to clarify things. My lack of experience doesn't "irk" me at all. You can do whatever you want. What irks me is your boyfriend.

I hate to be so blunt because I thought I would've gotten over it by now, but obviously I haven't. It's just that I've made a life decision/goal not to be so passive anymore.

For some reason I always end up censoring what I say when I talk to my friends. I never quite get out what's on my mind. I don't know why it's so automatic. Maybe it's because I'm worried about seeming rude or of hurting someone's feelings or of losing a friend... But then, I should be able to tell my friends pretty much anything, right? Sigh.
I should've just left it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment