Monday, October 24, 2011

Time Management

So I've been trying to work on my time management skills ever since Malcolm started drilling the concept into my head back in middle school. And I'm still not very good at it.
This weekend has been pretty fun. Friday's Halloween dinner was delicious, I laughed a lot at the dance, I wasn't completely pissed off at Saturday's games, the BSU party was bumpinnnn, and I got to spend more time with a new friend. But come Sunday night I just could not properly focus on my work. After sleeping at like 4 in the morning, I woke up at 1pm. From there I went to brunch, did my laundry, and later went to lunch. But sometime after that when I was actually starting on my work, the fact that I had 3 tests and a quiz to study for didn't quite register into my brain. So at some point I got tired and took a nap. And after finishing studying for IT, I moved on to Precalc. By then it was probably midnight and I was having trouble with it. So I did what I could and moved on... and now I'm here. I left the biggest, most important subject for last. I have no idea how I'm gonna pull off that Bio test tomorrow. I've learned pretty much nothing in that class these last two weeks. This sucks. But I figure had I managed my time better I would've been more focused and gotten more work done. Sigh. Wish me luck tomor-today peoples! I'm gonna be running on maybe 2 hours of sleep.
Oh college...

No comments:

Post a Comment