Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For all the time I spend listening to everyone else, you'd think that I would get a little attention when I'm trying to voice my problems. But no. I love how the minute I tried to speak the ones I usually have no problem talking to (my mom and Malcolm) shot me down and just starting yelling at me. They didn't give me a chance. They hinted at me being stupid and silly. It's like they didn't take me seriously.

So I just walked away.

No, I won't want to talk about this again. Not with you, at least.

The only other people who could get me to talk (and usually responded with support and kind words) are gone now. One's across the country in LA and the other, well, I'm not sure where she is, but I feel as though I wouldn't get support from her anyway.

Things are difficult. And now I think the only person I can truly rely on for support is myself. I have to make my own way through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment