Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Second Semester

Today I moved all my stuff back into my dorm room. It's funny how this room feels more like "home" than my room at home.. Anyhow, I put on some makeup (just some eye stuff - eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara) for the first time by myself today. I felt the need to use my sister's other Christmas gift before leaving, even though she never got to see it. I think I did a pretty good job for a beginner! I did feel like it was too much the second I finished, but that's probably just because I never wear makeup. Then much later, I finished decorating my new journal :)
I feel so accomplished! ...except for the fact that I forgot all my towels back at home. All I have here are my little face towels. I'm hoping my roommate gets back soon so I can ask to borrow one of her towels. I'm in need of a shower. And now that I took a few pictures of my work, I think I should wash my face now lol.

So far I'm liking the way things are going. Let's hope my classes tomorrow go well too.
;)

I'm proud of my work.

Me trying to get a closeup of my eye makeup haha. Silver and purple to match my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment