Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I never even got to tell you that I'm getting a new roommate.

Sometimes I feel like I'm doing most of the work in this relationship...

I understand that you're having a tough time but I can only say so much before I end up repeating myself again or not knowing what to say or overall just getting frustrated. When you said that you'd need me, what did you mean? How am I supposed to support you? What do I do? Does it even make a difference when I say the same things over and over and over and over and you still end up feeling the same way?

Yes, you were there when I was at my low, but that's not the only time that's important. Just like how I'm there for you, you should be there for me too.

Also, about New York.. Traveling is one of the best ways to bring people closer together, I think. What's better than getting lost in the Big Apple with my best friend? Right now, not much. I hope you join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment