Sunday, April 22, 2012

Darius

Say hello to my new little buddy Darius! Haha :)

The longest week of my life is over! Thank goodness. I did so many things I don't even know where to begin..

Monday I went to a doctor's appointment, had lunch at Blue Star with my friend Annie, spent the third day in a row with Johnny at his mini cookout ;) And then I realized that I had homework so I stayed up all night....

Tuesday I woke up having only a couple hours of sleep, skipped my only class Expos, and took the train back to school. I got back around 4, had dinner with the girls, and went to bingo on campus (didn't win anything - of course; I hate that game...).

Wednesday I had two early appointments, figured out my schedule with my adviser, helped the Green Team organize Green Fest on campus (I even had my own table making newspaper bracelets!), had another event planting seeds with my RA (not many people went but it was still nice - I got a chance to know her better... and eat some pizza), then had to go to practice for the fashion show for the BSU Culture Show, and finally watched ABDC with my friend Sarah. I realized that Brian Puspos was on a team this season and had like a mini orgasm when I saw his face on the screen... ♥

Thursday my residence hall had a carnival on campus and there was an ice cream truck and an inflatable maze race and a ring toss table and cotton candy and snow cones and a petting zoo and a table for making sand keychains and jewelry... it was sorta cool. The animals were cute though I didn't touch them. I made a cool necklace and something else really special... Then I had practice for the fashion show again at night.

Friday I had rehearsal for the show starting at 3 until showtime at 7. It was a waste of time really. I barely did anything. We didn't start rehearsing for the fashion portion until 20 minutes before showtime -_- During the show everything was really rushed and nobody really had any idea of what they were doing so it was really nerve-wracking, but it turned out to be a success. I had lots of fun! I danced on stage (in the back behind everyone else lol). And afterwards my friends greeted me with a bouquet of newspaper flowers - how adorable!
If you look closely you can see the picture of Augustine from that Hellogoodbye concert I went to last week in the newspaper they used. *Sigh* Augustine's a hottie...

Yesterday I woke up at 5-something (I only got a couple hours of sleep again) and went to New York with my friends Vicki and Sarah. It actually turned out to be a lot of fun! I didn't get to see my friend Khanh but I did a bunch of other things. Actually, the first thing I did when I got there was build a Build-a-Bear. His name is Darius :) I couldn't think of any other names so I named him after another guy who modeled for the Culture Show. He was pretty handsome........ ♥ I found him on Facebook, his last name is Timmons ;) But yea, there was this other boy about my age (and my height!) who was also making one for the first time. He was blonde, had glasses and was wearing a winter hat... whatever, he was cute! ;)
In total I spent over $100 in New York. I'm such an idiot -_- I think it was all worth it though. I made a Build-a-Bear, something that used to be on my bucket list (not anymore, but I've still wanted to do it and I did so that's an accomplishment), I visited Central Park, something that I never got to do the first time I went to NY, and I bought my favorite book Speak, and I also got a bunch of souvenirs for Star. I can't wait for her to sleep overrrr! :D
Summary of my trip to New York haha..

That night was supposed to be the after party for the Culture Show. We got back to school at like 10 so I went to the room and changed quickly into a cute outfit, I think so at least. My roomie's sister was staying over for the night. I went to the party alone and it really wasn't too fun. None of my friends wanted to go! If I had a group of girls with me I def would've had no problem dancing the night away but I didn't. I had no one to hide my insecurities behind :( I was a waller for most of the night. I "danced" with one guy but that was it. There was this one really hot guy at the party though. I don't know his name, though I've see him around campus before. He might even live in my residence hall... He's tall, buff, blonde, with a pinkish sort of face. He was hawt! Darius (the person, not the bear) also showed up late. Too bad I was way too shy to just start dancing with either of them lol. That would've been interesting... But yea, I saw Darius leaving so I sort of followed him into the lobby (I guess so that I could make sure he saw me before I left?) and then went back to the room to sleep.

This morning I woke up early at like 10. I noticed that the flowers I planted are sprouting! They're so cute!! Anyway, I took a much needed shower, then went to breakfast with the ladies. I met my roomie's parents as they were picking up her sister. I registered for classes and got all the classes I wanted surprisingly. (I just hope I can get placed into that Chem class I need to take, otherwise I'll be really behind and probably won't graduate in 2015!)
Aren't they so cool? It's cool seeing them grow before my eyes. Oh... and I got a cactus from Green Fest too :)

My bracelet... bad quality, I know. 

That was my busy busy week. Somewhere along there I finished making my bracelet and it looks great, I must say haha. I think that NY trip and shopping therapy was exactly what I needed. I feel so much better today. Almost stress free. Then again I haven't done any actual work. I sort of just took a break. But finals are coming up and I need to work on those papers that are due. Wish me luck! This week is gonna be all about work. Not event-related work, but schoolwork... scary shit right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment