Monday, April 16, 2012

Freak Out!

Yet again I fucked myself over...

I procrastinated and now I have to revise one paper and rewrite another for Expos. And they're due at 8 AM. Brilliant, right?

I'm already dog-tired from getting barely any sleep this weekend and now I have to do another all-nighter to finish. (It really was a bad idea to stay up all night Saturday... And by all night I mean all night. I stayed up until around 7 AM -the sun rose before I finally fell asleep!)

I didn't get to go to the beach today and when I went to my doctor's appointment they didn't do diddly - I'm still itching like crazy! D:
I have all this shit to figure out for classes this summer. And I have to figure out how I'm gonna get back to school tomorrow. I'm gonna skip my only class, Expos, because I need to pick up books from my neighborhood library to use to research for the paper I'm writing for class. And all we're doing in class is research anyway. Sigh... my life. I also recently realized that a 68 is not a C+ but a D+. I'm just barely passing that class. So sad. I used to be so proficient in high school. And look at me now. Just making the cut for my classes. What's wrong with me? Why do I do this to myself? Why do I have like no motivation? (All the same troublesome questions just keep coming up again.)

So now I'm sitting here eating ice cream, trying to calm myself down. I need to pull myself together if I'm ever gonna get this done. I'm writing out a list of all the stuff I need to do. And hopefully I get them done. I don't know about that though. There are so many things I'm supposed to be doing; this week is going to be the busiest of my entire school year. Wish me luck... o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment