Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Doubts


A very long  text conversation late last night/early this morning...
Something urgent turned extremely confusing turned pretty intense.

But it was all the same old stuff.

Some things I said may have been a little harsher than I intended but it's all the same things I've been saying for a while now. I was getting frustrated.
We're two stubborn people talking about things we're adamant about.
And I admit I talk simply about something really complicated, that things are a lot easier said than done, but...
What else can I say other than speak my mind? What can I say other than what I've noticed these past few years? What else can I do when being there isn't enough?

At least I didn't walk away. I debated. I kept pushing.
And in the end you're the one who ended it.


I have doubts about it all, I worry that I may have went too far, that I said too much. But that's okay, if anything, actual cannibal Shia Labeouf still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment