Friday, June 1, 2012

BEING BROKE SUCKS ASS!

I just found out today (while I was surfing the web, of course...) that two of my favorite bands will be performing in Boston and I can't even go -_- Well, you sort of have to win a seat to get into one, but I don't have money to buy a ticket for the other one. At this point, I think the world hates me.

Temper Trap is going to be having a private session at the MFA on June 7th. I almost pooped my pants when I saw it..
http://wfnx.com/contests/mfasessions

And Paper Route is doing a show with two other bands I've never heard of at some place in Allston (close enough to Boston IMO) on June 20th. How often do they come out to the east coast? Like never. And I love their music.
Check it out on TicketWeb - Canon Blue / Paper Route / Halfnoise at Great Scott on Wed Jun 20 2012

I'm so upset. Why didn't I just save my moneyyyyyy?! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment