Friday, July 20, 2012

Anybody out there?

Why is it that I'm not particularly moved by the latest tragedy, the Colorado movie theater shooting massacre? There must really be something wrong with me. I'm pretty sure my friends are getting tired of me saying "end of dayssss" too.

I'm sorry, and I my send condolences out to those families who lost a member or had a member witness that horror.

But I fear there are worse things to come. Because, like I've said, I think I've lost faith in the world.

These posts, my posts, more frequently exude depression... so I've decided not to write about this (the possible end of the world) again. If it ends, it ends. If it doesn't, it doesn't. As of now, life goes on. There's no need to depress everyone. I swear, this will be the last of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment