Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BC1: Day Fifteen

Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

I can live without certain friends and Facebook and even meat (if I really tried and wanted to), but I think the one thing besides family I couldn't live without no matter how hard I tried is candy. As a kid my Dad always used to come back from work with candy for me. I sort of blame him for my sweet addiction. But realistically, I doubt I can go longer than 2 weeks without anything sugary. Good thing I take good care of my teeth.. now.

I remember I once went on a candy diet for a month as part of a New Year's resolution, but by the time the month was up I'd bought a couple bags full of candy that I'd been craving and eaten most of it all in one sitting. How sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment