Friday, September 21, 2012

Problem

I cannot comprehend how my roommate is still up right now. I left the room quiet as a mouse, she was sleeping. Then I come back to find her lying there watching TV.
I cannot comprehend how she can only fall asleep with the TV on. What the fuck is that? It doesn't make any sense. And even if she does have the remote right next to her she doesn't turn it off before she goes to sleep (I think I wrote about this before).
This past week it hasn't been too bad but when I come back to find this I'm just.. stupefied. I should just talk to her. I should just ask her to turn it off before she sleeps because I can't sleep with it on, especially since I wake up and end up having to turn it off. I should say that, right? It's a lot harder than these written words though :\
I can do it! If I can step out of my shell a bit, I can talk to the person I'm supposed to sharing a room with......... right? Right. Then why do I still feel so nervous about it?

I don't want to come off as mean. I'm very careful about the impressions I make on other people. I play it off like I don't care, but deep down, I do. We all do.
Sigh, roommate problems.
<:(

No comments:

Post a Comment