Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Uh...hi.

I promised pictures of my room. And I threw in a couple pictures of what I look like today today too. Enjoy!
P.S. Do you like my new posters? lol

1. Hi!
2. As side view to show you that my hair really isn't as crazy as it seems in the first picture.
3. A classic Christina.
4. My face looks weird, I don't know what I was trying to accomplish with that one...
5. Look at all my books! I got a new one, The Little Prince. I'm excited about it :)
6. My desk.
7. My desk "cubicle". With pictures of my dear ones and stuff.
8. My window...
9. My bed.
10. My bed again. The lights above it are multicolored.
11. My closet, TV, and stuff.
And in case you missed them, my new posters are of:
12. attractive men, a collage I made myself ;)
13. and that picture I posted a while ago. It makes me smile.

That's all you get to see tonight. Bye! I gotta read some more :\

1 comment:

  1. HELLO THERE.

    Lmaoo I love the Christina faces!!
    Cool room (; really like how your window is right in the middle of the room and also the wall is a differnt color! SO NICE!

    LOOK AT THOSE HAWT MEN.

    ReplyDelete