Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sexilation & Male Strippers

I was sexiled from my room and all of my friends either had gone home for the weekend or were off being losers doing homework or something. And to top it off, Jay was in his room sleeping right when I'd really wanted to spend time with him and possibly watch Spirited Away together. The only reason I stayed in Framingham tonight was because he'd invited me to go to some party at "the Rugby house", but he'd never sent me the address and since he was sleeping it didn't look like he was going anywhere so I felt like I'd wasted my time. I was lonely and feeling depressed. My friend Lizzie had told me to just scrap Jay cause he didn't have the balls to make a move. So I was getting sad. I posted a status saying "What's the point anymore?"
After some time my new friend Holly joined me and we were going to go to her room and watch the rest of the Hunger Games (since we'd never finished it from that other night we started it). I went over to Lizzie's room to grab my things and all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. I opened it and guess who it was...

JAY. WEARING HIS SEXY FIREMAN COSTUME FROM THE OTHER NIGHT. Trailed by Holly, he came in dancing to Gangnum Style, a song I'd been listening to earlier in the lounge. Lizzie and I were so shocked lol. He pulled me in the middle of the room to dance and he was booty bumping me and he even started stripping! The room got hawt. And everyone was a little sweaty from dancing. He told me "I heard you weren't having a good day so I came to cheer you up."

.....

What the fuck. How can I scrap him after that? lol. If that's not a sign he likes me, what is?
So later when he comes back from that Rugby house party, I'm gonna try and spend some more alone time with him. Just me and my fireman Jay.

I don't wanna just be friends. If there's something there - which I think there is - I think we should make it happen. The only problem is that I don't want to get him in trouble...

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, let me know how you feel!

1 comment:

  1. Ask him how he feels or confess to him? D:
    Add Oil Christina!!

    ReplyDelete