Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sometimes I feel like I'm being taken for granted.

I give a lot. Whenever one of my friends is hungry or craving a snack or needs a water, I supply it. When they need someone to go somewhere with, I go (as long as it doesn't interfere with anything else). I offer to pay, like a good person should. But as my stock deteriorates and I have nothing for myself anymore, I wonder if they actually appreciated it. Or do they just take me for granted? Do they consider me a friend or just a supply?

I wonder... What am I to them?

Sigh, these are the times I feel like a doormat. Like I'm helpless and have no voice. I'm not, and I do have a voice but.. is there a point when going out of your way to be nice and an overall good person harms instead of helps? Is this what Malcolm was warning me about all this time?

Oh but wait, Jay's here. I gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment