Monday, November 5, 2012

I just wanna...

flip a fucking desk and say "Fuck it!"
My mood has progressively gotten worse in the course of one day. I'm just agitated and frustrated and I'm upset and I just wanna flip off anyone and everyone. If Jay and my major and my work and my friends and my roommate and everything else that's wrong were all somehow molded together into the shape of a desk, I'd flip if in an uproar and stomp the shit out of it. I'm just emotionally exhausted and I just wanna be done. With everything.

Why does life have to be so hard?
And I know that things could be far worse, but I'm struggling here.

I find it pathetic that I'm even considering how simple things would be if I just died. Or if the world really did end in a month. This stress is sinking me back into those depressive thoughts, NOT good -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment