Sunday, February 10, 2013

Last Night

Last night/this morning I threw up for the first time in around 12 years. It wasn't that I overdrank - I had less than what I usually do actually. I just drank on an empty stomach. Bad idea. But my friends stayed and helped take care of me. They are amazing. (And these are the friends that I've recently started hanging out with just this week, not my supposed "Clang Clang" friends...) I know I was sorta freaking out because of my (now past) phobia of vomiting, but they were awesome for staying with me. It's times like those that really show you who your true friends are...

Jimmy showed up was asked to be in the room and I really regret that decision now. I tried to apologize in person and he wasn't in his room so I sent a text message but he still hasn't replied to it. Why must I fuck things up? Smh. And I had a drunken conversation with Frank-o-bean for maybe 2 hours. Greeeeeeaaaaat.

Oh yeah. And I was asked if I was A-sexual yesterday too. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment