Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Isolated Insomnia

I'm having one of those nights where I want to stay up all night long not doing much of anything other than surfing the internet, fall asleep during the sunrise, skip my classes, and just avoid everyone. I don't want to talk. I don't want to see any familiar faces. I want to isolate myself, I want to be alone. I'm not in a good mood at all. I just want to stay up all night and try to fight away the bad feelings (it probably wouldn't work, but it's a distraction, it's worth a shot). I don't quite know what happened. But I came back from work and I just hated the sight of everyone. There's something seriously wrong with me.

And I'm actually considering following through with my plan too... sigh...

And I'm very tempted to eat this 2.5 pound bag of M&M's I bought at work today.
Tonight is just not a good teeth for my teeth or my social skills or my mental state or my health and well-being as a whole, smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment